April 24, 2012

Man's Questions

(Dwight Lyman Moody (February 5, 1837 - December 22, 1899), also known as D.L. Moody, was an American evangelist and publisher who founded the Moody Church, Northfield School and Mount Hermon School in Massachusetts (now Northfield Mount Hermon School), the Moody Bible Institute and Moody Publishers.)

Dwight Lyman Moody
Am I accountable to God?
"Every one of us shall give account of himself to God" (Rom. 14:12).

Has God seen all my ways?
"All things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do" (Heb. 4:13).

Does He charge me with sin?
"The Scripture hath concluded all under (Gal. 3:22). "All have sinned" (Rom. 3:23).

Will He punish sin?
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die" (Eze. 18:4). "For the wages of sin is death" (Rom. 6:23).

Must I perish?
"God is not willing that any perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2Pe. 3:9).

How can I escape?
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" (Act. 16:31).

Is He able to save me?
"He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him" (Heb. 7:25).

Is He willing?
"Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" (1Ti. 1:15).

Am I saved on believing?
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life" (Joh. 3:36).

Can I be saved now?
"Now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2Co. 6:2).

As I am?
"Him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out" (Joh. 6:37).

Shall I not fall away?
"Him that is able to keep you from falling" (Jud. 1:24).

If saved, how should I live?
"They which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them" (2Co. 5:15).

What about death, and eternity?
"I go to prepare a place for you; that where I am, there ye may be also" (Joh. 14:2-3).

No comments: